- An innovative, frequency agile learning remote incorporating legacy and modern code-hopping technology.
- Learns 403.55MHz as well as 433.92MHz transmitters.
The following procedure explains how to learn existing transmitters into your SENTRY learning remote control. For best results the transmitter to be learnt MUST be placed in close proximity to the receiving antenna, which is located alongside the keyring side of the TX4 Dual.
- Press and hold the button that you would like to learn, after 3-4 seconds the LED will begin to flash RED, indicating 403MHz band is currently selected.
- Release the button, the LED remains flashing. To change the frequency band, press the same
button again, the LED will change to flashing GREEN, indicating the 433MHz band is currently selected.
Note: Pressing any other button at this point aborts the process and exits the learn mode!
- Place existing coded transmitter against the antenna location ( key ring side) of the Dual transmitter & press the button you wish to learn.
- If the code is recognized, the LED will flash three times and then the programming mode is exited
and the information from the other transmitter is stored in memory. If the coding system is recognized, the remote will automatically store it with the correct frequency band allocation, for example if a code-hopping remote is learnt into a button, the system will automatically set the frequency band for you.
- If a code-hopping transmitter is being cloned, you must re-learn the new transmitter (i.e. this transmitter) into the existing receiver, as per instructions for that receiver. Failure to do so will result in the receiver not responding to this new transmitter.